There are certain era's a designer feels most close to or can relate to thinking it best depicts their art work or their thinking pattern. The simplicity of life and people of the sepia and black and white days are my favorite. During my thesis I had taken a few pictures of Jinnah House in my country which was built after 1947 for the founder of our country. The building stays in its full grandeur till today. I used the photography of this house created some digital designs for apparel using motifs such as Turkish and Blue Pottery motifs and created  compositions recently for a client when I was working freelance.






Attached here are the designs that I came up with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Face Masks and the Importance of print and color

Sussi the traditional weaving pattern

The Floral All over Print Design