Clusters of Emotions





This is a series of woven wall hangings that I wove using various materials and colors to express my frustration and agony related to the visa status that I had to go through during my stay here at USA. Some of my work remains at display at OIS office at NC state. Life had been a rugged unbalanced graph where one day I woke up frustrated, chained and tied down and the other days life could not have been more beautiful. This feeling of constant confusion, isolation and incompleteness and how the struggle wore me down and how I manage to channel all of this in to a positive note is what I communicate in my woven work using colors and textures. I hope you enjoy these pieces as much as I did creating them.

Comments

  1. Hi.....I'm Sylvia my brother works with your husband....we need to chat I love your work....I make draperies and home decor....my facebook is Sylvia Martin /sew opulent

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Face Masks and the Importance of print and color

Sussi the traditional weaving pattern

The Floral All over Print Design