The Tutorial

For us designers be it in any field we are in some way or the other proficient in creating a a design or a motif out of a motif and make it our own. Inspirations taking from somewhere or the other defines and tempts us to create a version which depicts our take on a certain form of pattern. For us it is similar to giving a comment on a certain notion just visually rather than verbally.
This was my take on a small circular filigree motif that I found and decided to create a south Asian inspired jewelry /necklace piece which I then joined in to give a rather heavy lace like damask look to the design.
I have written down instruction within the image to give an idea on how I went about it.

To the readers of my blog perhaps You would like to try this exercise and post your take on a certain image on my blog. It would be great to see some creative pieces.

Comments

  1. I don't know how I found you, but I'm blessed...you've given such easy tutorial(I just shared it on facebook too !), love the tricks and tips...

    hope to visit here more often !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nanditark,

    I am happy to know that you found the tutorial helpful. Thank you for your lovely note.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Face Masks and the Importance of print and color

Sussi the traditional weaving pattern

The Floral All over Print Design