Lines and still life


One of the things with lines which I find intriguing and I usually like to experiment with my designs is how it can give that extra element to a simple motif or design. How a simple composition comes to life by just adding a few random lines in a perfectly still composition which could comprise of still life, nature, figurative design etc, lines create drawings, merging from one point to another to create an image. This was one of the print I had created during my school years to explore more about lines and how they react or give balance to a drawing when submerged with still life.I later converted the set motif in a half drop to make the composition more interesting and create a flow of lines, like flow of water or subliminal wave.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Face Masks and the Importance of print and color

Sussi the traditional weaving pattern

The Floral All over Print Design