freelance work 'variations in signature designs'

Designers in general have a certain affinity towards a particular form of  motif , patterns that might inspire them the most to create something from it to create their own individual work. I call it 'the designers signature' something that expresses us or our style the most and can be recognized instantly by our peers as 'ours' only.

Yes I do prefer intricate designs  but that's a bit vague, so let me try my level best to pin a few 'inclinations which charge the creative pattern juices running' so to speak, when I dribble, scribble its always the swirls ,line with texts or floral course stripes  too, now you must be thinking 'hey, isn't there all that there is?' to answer that  'No, not really.
 For instance, despite the fact that I have designed several prints for children or whimsical designs over the years on the request of several clients and their given theme, I've realized that its certainly not my cup of tea.
I find myself not enjoying myself when creating such designs, although some of them I must admit, end up looking pretty decent.

Attached along in this post are some of the designs that I had worked with E-repeats as a freelancer. These designs are no longer under contract hence I wanted to share them in my blog (they are also for sale currently)

For design quotes reach me at 'thegreenparrott@gmail.com or fakehaa@gmail.com

Cheers :)













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Face Masks and the Importance of print and color

Sussi the traditional weaving pattern

The Floral All over Print Design