Doodling comes so easily....

Every artist has a certain area where they feel most comfortable, a preference of a certain medium , inspiration from either nature, man made objects or photography etc similarly pen and ink, charcoal and oil paints are mediums that I can mostly relate to and am extremely comfortable with.

Pen and Ink and random doodling comes naturally to me, its the way my mind thinks and clams itself, its a safe heaven. Since I enjoy  creating eye movement and have from time to time created designs and patterns on canvas. Connective art is for me the best way to express my work and to my understanding the most effective way to create eye movement in my designs, somehow the expansion of various canvases capturing a design of mine makes it limitless with no boundaries. For me one canvas restricts me to a certain boundary and by using canvases to create a painting in a form of connective art is my way of creating a limitless boundless art work where I decide when to finish.




Here is one of my contemporary, doodling art work with a tinge of traditional motifs to give a different aspect and then I used acrylic primary colors and turquoise green to fill in colors where ever I wanted to brighten up  the design.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Face Masks and the Importance of print and color

Sussi the traditional weaving pattern

The Floral All over Print Design