Designs when merged

I have often enjoyed merging one design in to another simply because I enjoy the outcome, the surprise one gets of creating something out of something completely different. The design or print could be anything , floral, geometric and then merge them to see how the colors interact with the design and whether the new design created by merging the previous ones is workable or a complete disaster. The most anticipating part for me what to map the design on, on a mannequin for apparel or to be utilized as an upholstery design for bed linen etc.




 Here are some of the designs that I had created and then decided to merge the two to create a new one and  then I finally decided to map for apparel purposes. I hope you enjoy my work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Face Masks and the Importance of print and color

Sussi the traditional weaving pattern

The Floral All over Print Design