Tea Stain and Charcoal Painting



Tea or Chai a very common refreshment for the Asians offered to guests at their arrival and many many occasions that we have tea. To relax, to freshen up, to have during a rainy or cold season to keep warm or just to have when one hangs out with friends. Whatever the reason maybe I bet very few know the possibilities and textures that one can attain with used tea leaves! Trust me its amazing with what one can achieve by just using a used tea bag on canson sheets.
Here is one of my painting with the back ground created with tea stains and then a charcoal drawing of still life. This was one of my favorite compositions done during my time as a student.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Face Masks and the Importance of print and color

Sussi the traditional weaving pattern

The Floral All over Print Design