Jades and My fascination






My recent ventures have been completely different from my prior interests which I have been putting up in the form of my work via weaving and print. decided to take a dive in to metal work and work my way in to creating jewelry that interests me and allows me to continue further in to self exploration. I kept myself limited to bracelet pieces with silver wire and sterling silver silver wherever necessary. What caught me by surprise was my intense love for a semi precious stone and that too Jades! I created plain Jade bracelets to Jades in combination with two toned stones, single rowed elegant pieces to two rowed double heavy beads to cater to nay customers desire.
Above are the pictures of the bracelets that I came up with.
They are up for sale. Check out my face book page "The Green Parrot" for more information and design details and orders.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Face Masks and the Importance of print and color

Sussi the traditional weaving pattern

The Floral All over Print Design