Tooth Hound




Just like Paisleys are a constant favorite for the people of Asia likewise Hound's Tooth seems to be a predominant motif and design which seems to pop out every season varying in colors ,sizes ,prints and weave. At least that was my observation during my time here in States. I have seen this motif in apparel, on luggages, bags accessories you name it and it's there. To my understanding it is very popular in the South of America I do not know the history behind this particular motif but it seems to be very fascinating for me and hence I compare it to the Paisleys.
I created my own version of Hound's Tooth with respect to colors, repeat patterns and size. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Face Masks and the Importance of print and color

Sussi the traditional weaving pattern

The Floral All over Print Design