When random scribbles surprise you







I was sitting this one day at my husband's uncle place with a pen and paper in my hand, and while I was busy conversing over random issues my hands were engrossed scribbling away joining one line to another as if it was their second nature! It was one of the most peaceful moment when your mind takes it's own lead. I ended up creating a few small sized sketches on paper. Once they were done I was stuck between whether I should throw them or let them be. I decided to leave the papers on the table for a while till I decide to throw them when the next garbage van comes.

Several days passed and due to sheer boredom I looked over the table and got hold of the forgotten scribbled lines and decided to take pictures of the random sketches and try creating some sense in to them on Photoshop. Having the desire to create some funky prints I decided to play around with the lines. Here is what I came up with. My original hand sketches to the final prints.

Comments

  1. i absolutely love this! creating something out of nothing! really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Face Masks and the Importance of print and color

Sussi the traditional weaving pattern

The Floral All over Print Design